Saturday, November 5, 2011

* The Cheshire Academy (grade school), 1901 letter to alumnus



















Barbara Dupre sent your email to me and I have checked in the archives with little or no success.  The only thing I was able to find about him was the following:

                Name                                    John Walter Bassett

                Town and state                 Mount Carmel, Connecticut

                Years attended (E.A.C.)  Episcopal Academy of Connecticut

                                                                1891-1893

I am sorry that I could not be more helpful.

Sincerely,

Ann


Ann J. Moriarty
Academy Archivist
Cheshire Academy
10 Main Street
Cheshire, CT 06410
203- 439-7176

"Preserving the past, capturing the future."


No comments:

Post a Comment